Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do yall think of this paddel combo for a 2019 SS SE with an Alba SBD kit: Front and rear set of Sandcraft Destroyer Etremes 31X11X15 9 paddles and Method 409 MB wheels 15X7X4/156 5-2 offset and 15X10X4/156 5-5 offset?
Also will a 15X10 5X5 offset wheel fit the rears of a stocK 2019 YXZ?
Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet, but everything is ordered and the tires were put on back order. Planning on going to the dunes end of May if the tires come in and the dunes are open I will give it a rip and post up the results.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've got 30x11x14 8 paddle extremes on my car and I spin em a lot in 2wd but its great in 4wd. Interested to see how a NA car handles a 31. I've been researching a lot and I think the 12.5" wide "flat" carcass from skat with 12 or so talons is gonna be my next choice.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I'm a little concerned about the size of the tire, but I do have the lower gears (2019) and Sandcraft clams that 31" is actual size and this is their smallest tire with the least number of paddles. They also clam that this size is good for a 100-125 HP car which should be about where I'm at. We will see, I like the fact that they are 15s and are a brand new carcass. They were on back order for a month 3 weeks ago when I ordered them, but with all that's going on who knows. I will report back when I finally get to try them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts