Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Yamaha ramped up delivery and if your waiting for an SE expect a call anyday that it has hit the warehouse!!
Just talked to my dealer today and he said the sAme thing! I am hoping for next weekend!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Orange can't come fast enough. I wonder if anyone really knows when it will be available. Should I get my deposit in now?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Received mine this past Wednesday, two weeks early. All I can say is WOW!!! Saying this thing is fun to drive is an understatement.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Orange can't come fast enough. I wonder if anyone really knows when it will be available. Should I get my deposit in now?
Just put a deposit on an orange one at a dealership in Oregon.. They said that they were supposed to be delivered in dec, but that has been pushed to mid January..... We shall see...

·
Registered
118 Posts
My deposit has been in since September 5 and still waiting. First trip is supposed to be in less than two weeks. I have parts in my garage with nothing to put them on.

I know, it ducks waiting. ....

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My deposit has been in since September 5 and still waiting. First trip is supposed to be in less than two weeks. I have parts in my garage with nothing to put them on.

I know, it ducks waiting. ....
Where is your deposit? Pm me if needed. Text me actually

480-721-4789
Deven

I can help you out

1 - 20 of 34 Posts