Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perhaps it is true no more yellow. That's fine by me but I wish they'd show the SE colours that may be coming (silver?).

·
Registered
97 Posts
If they are only making 2000 yellow I would think those are all sold / spoken for even if they are not delivered yet. I will admit I am very un-impressed with the slow release of the Yamaha. They should have hit the ground running. My other concern is are there even any parts available yet for things that may get broken wrecked? Half of the accessories are not even available yet either. Its like watching paint dry and is annoying for those that want to get their machine fully outfitted before they hit the trails. Guessing it will take until about March for the delivery of all accessories and machines to start being available as dealer stock vs pre-sales.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yamaha drags its feet to much on all this and people won't be willing to play there game. They need to get there heads out of there asses and make them available so they can get more of them sold.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yamaha drags its feet to much on all this and people won't be willing to play there game. They need to get there heads out of there asses and make them available so they can get more of them sold.
your kidding right? there has been no sxs being this sought after ever! they are working 24 hours a day in Ga to make sxs. you cannot make them any quicker. Every sxs they can make for the next 5 months is sold....

·
Registered
677 Posts
your kidding right? there has been no sxs being this sought after ever! they are working 24 hours a day in Ga to make sxs. you cannot make them any quicker. Every sxs they can make for the next 5 months is sold....
Yamaha as a company will not n I repeat will not just slap them together just to get them out faster like other companies. They will do things right not half azz. That's one of the reasons people WILL wait for them including me. People r tired of paying top dollar for junk n want something good for their money n like it or not Yamaha is the company that will do it right. Why do u think a lot of people will be jumping ship including me. Jmho

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yamaha as a company will not n I repeat will not just slap them together just to get them out faster like other companies. They will do things right not half azz. That's one of the reasons people WILL wait for them including me. People r tired of paying top dollar for junk n want something good for their money n like it or not Yamaha is the company that will do it right. Why do u think a lot of people will be jumping ship including me. Jmho
Not sure why your quoting me...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts