2,820 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Would be nice if someone could upload a clean copy so we don't have to deal with the PC issues.

·
Registered
218 Posts
You rule. Thank you.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I clicked the link and after I skipped the add a pop up window opened and tried to get me to say okay to a new media player or something. I closed it out something didn't seem quite right.

·
Registered
202 Posts
That might be the difference; it might be the pop-up that contains the virus.

I scanned the downloaded file with a number of different scanners and it kept being reported as clean.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I clicked the link and after I skipped the add a pop up window opened and tried to get me to say okay to a new media player or something. I closed it out something didn't seem quite right.
That's probably it. I use a pop up blocker so I didn't see it. Usually you can close out of the pop up and then go back to download the file.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Cool thanks I might try it again or maybe wait to see if I can get it somewhere else.

Or would someone mind emailing it to me?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Cool thanks I might try it again or maybe wait to see if I can get it somewhere else.

Or would someone mind emailing it to me?
It's 35MB, so it'd be tough to email. However, you're on a mac. You're safe. I downloaded it on my mac with no issues. I also scanned it before moving to my fileserver to ensure my Windows machines wouldn't be infected. It all came back clean.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts