Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have determined that CVT machines are not conducive to my driving style. I just sold my 2012 Wildcat 1000 and now I am seriously looking at the YXZ. I have owned many Yamahas over the years and have always been impressed with thier build quality. Excited about the transmission and triple. I did not want to ditch one CVT machine for another and this may be the ticket. I have seen one on the trails and even though the owner only had for two weeks, he could not stop grinning... If only I could have pried the keys from him for a test drive.... look forward to hearing about real life rides from new owners!!!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
welcome, once I drove it I had to get one!....its a blast to drive, if you drive aggressive its the car for you....grabbing gears is a blast....things I want to change asap on it to suit my style,but a good platform thru and thru....

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Welcome to the crew! Got my dibs on a Blue and White, and can hardly wait!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also want to be able to shift gears....... but keep telling myself to wait a least a year to see how these things hold up. Then I tell myself it still has to be better than a 4 year old POPO, then I realize my POPO aint worth crap and it will keep falling in value.
I'm so confused!!!!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I also want to be able to shift gears....... but keep telling myself to wait a least a year to see how these things hold up. Then I tell myself it still has to be better than a 4 year old POPO, then I realize my POPO aint worth crap and it will keep falling in value.
I'm so confused!!!!!!
I've owned a few Yamaha's and as most will tell you they are solid. If you did a nationwide poll on quality between Polaris and Yamaha I'm pretty sure it would easily favor Yamaha.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm so confused!!!!!!
Yeah in 2012 I bought wildcat #145. Not going to even list all the crap I had to go through.... Did have fun driving it tho..... It is sold and I am Leary of buying another first year.... Watching these yamahas very closely

1 - 12 of 12 Posts