Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got a call from my dealer who is also a personal friend. He said they just got in another yellow one and he wanted to make sure I still wanted the B&W. I said yes, then he said he was told by Yamaha, the B&W & Orange may ship THIS month!!! I said WTF, not Dec or Nov? he said No they told him they may ship this month in OCT!! So it sounds like Yamaha could be ahead of schedule!!!! Just thought I would share for those of us that are waitiing for the other models.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just got a call from my dealer who is also a personal friend. He said they just got in another yellow one and he wanted to make sure I still wanted the B&W. I said yes, then he said he was told by Yamaha, the B&W & orange may ship THIS month!!! I said WTF, not Dec or Nov? he said No they told him they may ship this month!! So it sounds like Yamaha could be ahead of schedule!!!! Just thought I would share for those of us that are waitiing for the other models.
Oh please be true! Thanks DD for the report.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Hopefully they under promised and will over deliver on availability. How ironic. I chose a Yellow one because I figured they wouldn't have the blue and white one available till first of the year.....

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully they under promised and will over deliver on availability. How ironic. I chose a Yellow one because I figured they wouldn't have the blue and white one available till first of the year.....
Thats what I am thinking as well. My buddy was just giving me a courtesy call, if I wanted yellow I would be picking it up today. But its going to the next guy on the list

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
My dealer just called, mine is ready to pickup -- it is two weeks early. After the street legal kit is installed, I will be picking it up -- likely on Thursday!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I saw you put your Mav up for sale on the Mav forum. Figured you were serious. Good to hear that the other colors might come out sooner, I would probably get a blue one if I do decide to jump ship.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I saw you put your Mav up for sale on the Mav forum. Figured you were serious. Good to hear that the other colors might come out sooner, I would probably get a blue one if I do decide to jump ship.
Yeah, don't need 4 off road cars. Already have 4x4 dodge,a Jeep GC 4x4 and a Mav. Something's gotta go.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Man I hope this is true?? My dealer told me my B&W won't be in until January! Originally he thought it would be in Dec? This sucks to miss the whole Fall riding season!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Man I hope this is true?? My dealer told me my B&W won't be in until January! Originally he thought it would be in Dec? This sucks to miss the whole Fall riding season!
I confirmed with my dealer two days ago that I am projected to get a B&W still late november or early december.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will get more details from my dealer today as I will be going by after work to order some other parts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts