Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 YXZ SE, CageWRX cage, 2019 Gears, Rekluse Clutch, Heavyweight Flywheel, RR Intercom & Radio
Joined
·
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, walked into the shop and this is what I find?

I own that I'm vertically challenged. OK. So I get the booster seat.

Of course now everyone will be able to hear me screaming like school girl from the wrong seat. But I'm good with that.

But really?

A Miller Lite?

In what way is that Ok?
LMAO.

118531


Actually SWMBO's niece is going riding so I'll get to sit this one out and let a real school girl do the screaming!

I spose the Miller Lite makes sense now, it is kinda the Capri sun of beers.

Nate
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
I would be highly offended…by anyone who assumes I will be spending ANY time in the passenger seat.
 

·
Super Moderator
2018 YXZ SE, CageWRX cage, 2019 Gears, Rekluse Clutch, Heavyweight Flywheel, RR Intercom & Radio
Joined
·
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@sandman89 I'm more of a Rye Whiskey kinda guy. double shot of Driftless Glen with a couple drops of water to open it up and I'm all set.

@K&M ROFLMAO. You should check my profile. When it says "Crew Chief", it aint no lie.

Pushing a couple k miles and I have logged exactly 0 miles in the drivers seat on the trails.

Put in maybe 50-100 doing test drives, setting up shocks, making sure the clutch and trans were where I wanted them after doing the 2019 re-gear and Rekluse install.

Along with that I do all the fab and install work. New WiY CageWRX cage, mud flaps, internal winch mount, light installs, add on electrical work, intercom, radios, all the engine tuning and maintenance.

But besides that, nuthin.

When I have the time I do ride along and play nagravator. But I'm probably only along for the ride 25% of the time. The other 75% of the time SWMBO is off with her friends beating the schmidt out of Buggy.

SWMBO.jpeg Resized_20210710_120052.jpeg
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top