Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that it will look good in silver cant wait to see it when it comes out. over 9 days left wow that seems like a long time.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear that its the se edition for the silver. I think that the rhino also had a silver in the se edition model.

AND WHATS GOING ON YAMAHA THIS IS GOING ON THE 2ND DAY WITHOUT A PHOTO!!! COME ON I NEED MY FIX BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE THAT THEY DIDNT GO ON STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since they seem to all have 2 colors, I wonder what the 2nd color will be on the silver?
I hope that there isn't a 2nd color on the silver one, But if it has to be well I hope that it will be a darker silver or black. But plain silver would be just fine with me.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No not yet even the dealers don't know, I just called my dealer to see when n if they knew when they were going to get any. N they do not know when, nor how much absolutely nothing... I will be calling them 1st thing Sept 2nd Cliff will then know how many he will be ordering n when about they will be there at his dealership. I have a feeling that the yxz will be at the dealers sometime in Sept, Here out west I think will be getting them 1st.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hear that that the silver ones are 847 cc with 85 HP and 55" wide with Fox shocks for us EAST COAST guys, just saying.
I thought both models came with the same 112 hp. If its true maybe the silver one isn't for me after all, I hope that info u heard was wrong.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Oldgeezer= reliable source

or maybe a drunken raving lunatic source. :D

haha, Sorry watched Ants to many times with the kids. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts