Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
This looks like a 2019, what about it blocking the rear cooling inlet? Can't tell, any significant space between tire and inlet?
ive been running this since march and roughly 500 miles with no issues at all. there is about 2" or so. i designed it to work with the stock offset (would hold it closer to the car) but these are 5/2 so it hangs a little further off.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I saw these online... Anyone know anything about the quality or if they are good with the storage box? Slightly cheaper than the rack from Yamaha
I like the carrier on the left. If that's by Factory UTV I'm not finding it on their website. Help!

·
Registered
2019 YXZ SS SE
1,075 Posts
ive been running this since march and roughly 500 miles with no issues at all. there is about 2" or so. i designed it to work with the stock offset (would hold it closer to the car) but these are 5/2 so it hangs a little further off. View attachment 116450
[/QUOTE
Do think their is room for the factory storage box?

·
Registered
2019 YXZ SS SE
1,075 Posts
Thank you I have a 2019 Do you have a link? I looked on the Factory UTV site and couldn't find it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Thank you I have a 2019 Do you have a link? I looked on the Factory UTV site and couldn't find it.

·
Registered
2019 YXZ SS SE
1,075 Posts
Thank you

Reactions: Thesandaddict

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I do have to say still that the factory GYTR swing away spare tire carrier has been awesome with no issues at all, no noise or squeaks for our 2016 model for $400 and almost 6 years and 8900 miles.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts