Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
I've had the SSV system in a Viking and our 4-seat XP.....very nice fit and finish, and it sounds great with the subwoofer!! Now it's got Bluetooth which is even nicer......haven't seen the YXZ set-up yet, but I'm sure it's just as good!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I've had the SSV system in a Viking and our 4-seat XP.....very nice fit and finish, and it sounds great with the subwoofer!! Now it's got Bluetooth which is even nicer......haven't seen the YXZ set-up yet, but I'm sure it's just as good!
Well lets hope so AND let's hope the damned thing works with YOUR cage seeing both are shipping my way Monday.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just bought the full system. It sounds great, but if you don't need a lot of bass, the roof and rear speakers are plenty.

·
Supporting Vendor
15 Posts
The new SSV Works / Yamaha is completely new and designed specifically for the YXZ. Our SSV Works engineers worked very closely with the Yamaha engineers to design an audio solution that can be built in stages from mild to wild and yield the most sound possible without breaking the bank.

The entry level two speaker kit is very surprising and offers a great sound that is crisp and right in you face. The two speaker add on brings additional sound from the rear of the vehicle and is very loud. Both systems are designed to keep all of the sound inside the cab of the vehicle where it belongs. The sub is a great addition that adds bass under the drivers seat ensuring that your music will be heard and felt under the most extreme conditions.

Like all SSV Works products these packages are completely weatherproof, use marine grade components including two way 6.5" speakers and 10" sub that are backed with our industry leading lifetime warranty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts