Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading the owners manual and discovered there is a storage box behind the drivers seat and another one under the passenger seat. You can access it by removing the seat bottom. I just thought I would share this info in case some of you haven't found these yet.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I knew about the one behind the drivers seat but not the one under the passenger seat. I will have to check it out and take a picture for everyone.
thanks

·
Registered
199 Posts
I knew about the one behind the drivers seat but not the one under the passenger seat. I will have to check it out and take a picture for everyone.
thanks
I was opposite I knew about the passenger seat but not the drivers seat.. will have to look when i get home or when Desertdog gets some pics posted.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't even looked at them yet myself. I know how to remove the lower seat cushions but not sure how to get behind the drivers seat yet. I figure these might be good places for some tools that may be needed on the trail.

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Are they referring to the cookie jar and the recess for the tool kit? I've been all over the inside of mine and don't remember seeing anything else. Could have missed something though I suppose.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are they referring to the cookie jar and the recess for the tool kit? I've been all over the inside of mine and don't remember seeing anything else. Could have missed something though I suppose.
Most likely yes, lol. I'm sure they are not big but better than nothing.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
It's not much. Just an indentation for rudimentary tool "kit". The fuel tank takes up the bulk of the room under there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts