Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And hollywood you don't have to have facebook.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice quick cruise. Loved the engine tone and hearing him go though some gears. Really needs some foam over that mic

·
Registered
11 Posts
I read through the comments on the video. The guy that was driving said that they were working on a cam and a pipe to wake it up and it should be ready next week. It'll be interesting to see what that does for it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Cool, just watched it thanks. I couldn't really tell anything though.

Hard to tell anything when you have never turned a wrench on your own stuff!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
l THOUGHT FlRST GEAR WAS JUST RIGHT.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I read through the comments on the video. The guy that was driving said that they were working on a cam and a pipe to wake it up and it should be ready next week. It'll be interesting to see what that does for it.
I think a cam might do something, but it seems that these companies (i.e., polaris, can am, yamaha) have their piping down pretty well-- 5 years ago I remember trinity exhaust adding 10 horsies or more, but those numbers are something like 2 horses nowadays.. Gosh I hate the thought of throwing money at this darn thing already.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Tennessee, were you in the passenger seat or was that filmed by Alba? Was just wondering about impression on the ride/handling... Thanks!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
l DON'T DO PASSENGER SIDES. l DONE IT ONCE WITH GREG BIFFLE. l'M NOT DOING THAT AGAIN.

·
Registered
195 Posts
1ST gear was not low in my opinion. Actually quite long...

Nate
Alba Racing
Thanks Nate! That is really good information to get from a person of which has actual seat time in the YXZ!! I may have to wait to see what the 4th model is before I decide...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts