Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a flawless weekend at the dunes with the YXZs!! Jason drove the turbo car and I put our Stage 1 kit through the paces for three days and nights of fast dune riding and hill shooting! We hit it all.....racing Olds, running the drags, made the trip to Gordons, etc!! Love love LOVE my Weller Racing dual exhaust and flashed ECU!! We gained 15 HP to the wheels with just the full pipe and our tune!! Super crisp and fun to blip the throttle like on a quad!

We flew past a number of XPs pulled off on the Sand Highway changing belts. Had a number of them in our camp with clutch and belt issues all weekend and it was so nice to not have to worry about it. No clutch issues at all.....we both ran paddles, etc.

Every time I spend time in my YXZ I love it even more.

Hope everyone had as good of a weekend as we did!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I was trying to connect with you guys so I could hear that exhaust in person and maybe bum a ride to feel the LT kit, but not able to. Oh well maybe another time. Did see you guys running the drags and the turbo car looked fast!!! But the other car was also moving along really good. When will those exhaust be ready to sell & ship?

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey you!! Just saw your message!! I suck at PMs lol!! Finally got service on my way home...!.figures!!

We will start shipping a week from tomorrow and working our way down the list of deposits first!

Yeah that was me and Jason racing each other......even without the turbo kit, my YXZ straight up moves with that exhaust/tune!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Yeah it looked quick. I drove my buddies 2016 Turbo Mav and if the YXZ is like that with just an exhaust and tuner, that's really good. Turbo Mav is 131 hp vs YXZ 127 hp with exhaust & tuner. Very nice. I loved the feel of the YXZ I rented vs the Mav. Felt way more planted and positive reponsive when turning.

I also saw a few others running 28" paddles and they all said good things about them.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Big holiday trips are always fun. So much visual & audio stimulation. Hanging out at Olds hill or the drags is awesome if you love watching and hearing hp in action.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey you!! Just saw your message!! I suck at PMs lol!! Finally got service on my way home...!.figures!!

We will start shipping a week from tomorrow and working our way down the list of deposits first!

Yeah that was me and Jason racing each other......even without the turbo kit, my YXZ straight up moves with that exhaust/tune!

How much is the full system and remap.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
423 Posts
Would it be possible to get your setup with a new ECU that has been flashed for quick change out back to stock and if so how much more than the $1399.00 would that be?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts