Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered my Talon today, got a red R and got it for $22,885 OTD. My dealer said they wanted 7 but Honda said no you are getting 4! They will get 2 x's and 1 Green R in April and 1 Red R in May (mine). BTW I will NEVER part with my YXZ SS, Just needed to add a Good trail machine to the stable.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If its anywhere close to the YXZ I'll trade in a heart beat. Kawasaki's are fast and they stand behind their products.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Before my first YXZ, I owned a Teryx T4 for a season. I was connected to the local Kawasaki community for a time. 4 years ago, there was a meeting between Kawasaki and dealers in Moab, Utah. Several brass from Japan were in attendance as well. Everyone who attended had to sign a NDA. Kawasaki presented a concept vehicle of what their sport version of a SXS might look like. Very preliminary, but Kawasaki has been very slow to produce even major updates to their current line. The Teryx has had only cosmetic changes to it since the T4 was first introduced in 2012. There has been talk that this concept vehicle has been seen in their plants in Nebraska running around with a manual transmission. Only time will tell, but I would not expect a release anytime soon. Our local Kawasaki dealer is very unhappy with the lack of progress with the Teryx (or sport model release). They have started selling construction equipment to keep things moving for them.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've never been a fan of 1st gen anything.
It will probably be nice, but I have a hard time pulling that trigger.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I wonder what they're blacking out on the front drivers arms?
I was wondering the same thing. The upper a-arm kinda has a funky angle to it at the ball joint, but why not black out the other one. The only other thing it's covering is the CV joint, IDK, kinda strange.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Likely a shipping label that could be used to identify the leaker.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts