Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
NlCE!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO SALE A BUNCH.

·
Registered
762 Posts
How many are they fitting on a truck?
lF THE TRAILER IS 48' AND THE YXZ ARE 10'. 4 PER TRAILER. lF THE TRAILER 53' YOU CAN SQUEEZE 5 YXZ'S ON IT. STACK THEM DOUBLE YOU CAN GET 8 OR 10 ON A TRAILER. BUT THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE IN A CRATE TO STACK THEM.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Yep T, that's what I was a thinking. Not many on a truck. Looks like if they are coming outa newnan they would hit local a lot quicker.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
lF THE TRAILER IS 48' AND THE YXZ ARE 10'. 4 PER TRAILER. lF THE TRAILER 53' YOU CAN SQUEEZE 5 YXZ'S ON IT. STACK THEM DOUBLE YOU CAN GET 8 OR 10 ON A TRAILER. BUT THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE IN A CRATE TO STACK THEM.
Sure seems like it would have been easier to put them on a car transport vehicle for shipping,not to mention more cost efficient.
But then they have roll cages and what nots's.

·
Registered
762 Posts
EASlER TO STACK THEM. 7uzyjady.jpg

·
Registered
75 Posts
They don't have to be in a creight to stack them. The truck that shows up at my friends dealership has a rack built in the trailers that they just drive them out on. That is a Polaris delivery truck I am talking about though. Not sure how Yamaha does it.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Arctic cat has 2 levels in their trailers.

·
Registered
677 Posts
They don't have to be in a creight to stack them. The truck that shows up at my friends dealership has a rack built in the trailers that they just drive them out on. That is a Polaris delivery truck I am talking about though. Not sure how Yamaha does it.
That's how Arctic cat does it

1 - 20 of 44 Posts