Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Is it just me, or does it seem strange to say I bought mine at PCP motorsports...

·
Registered
128 Posts
PCP Motorsports in Sacramento just called to let us know our YXZ arrived today :cool: Of course by the time it's put together and ready for delivery I'll be headed South to see one at SSSS :p
You know, since I am one of your dealers up here in Oregon I could pick it up on our way to the SSSS for you. No guarantees it or me would make the show though. :D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Any landing on the east coast yet?
Given the proximity to the assembly plant, I'm surprised none have popped up in the larger dealers around Atlanta/north Georgia , Florida, Carolinas etc. Not to mention Abernathy's being the mega sales dealer they are. Can't be too much longer before they have at least a few arrive. I think the only chance I have of seeing before Christmas or spring 2016 without driving 500 miles would possibly be mountain motorsports in Kodak TN. lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
they are ramped up and making them like crazy i hear!........they are trickling in on the west coast, then soon you will start seeing them....think they are spreading them around from what we are seeing....

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Just talked to Modesto dealer ,they said they expected the 1st one in today or tomorrow. It sucks that the owner jumped ahead of me . But he is gonna let me take if a spin maybe this weekend.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts