Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of the TOP TEN posters .... HOW MANY currently OWN a YXZ ?

I know of 3 that OWN them... coushunter, rider414, and rpmaddict.

Anyone else ?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So 4 out of 10.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Yes...I do own one. And I love it! NO regrets.

image.jpeg

Reactions: BlanT2 and Rider414

·
Registered
681 Posts
Out of the TOP TEN posters .... HOW MANY currently OWN a YXZ ?

I know of 3 that OWN them... coushunter, rider414, and rpmaddict.

Anyone else ?

Why do you care? Why is it your mission to run down the YXZ and their owners? And why on a YXZ forum?
Go somewhere else and leave this to the people that like the YXZ. Stop being a dick.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I agree. Get the hell off of this site. You don't own one and have no intentions on buying one. Your only purpose on here is to shoot the YXZ and the people that want or own them down. You are the definition of a TROLL!! Go play with your little trucks in your sandbox that your mom made for you. Haters hate because they are jealous of what other have knowing they could never have it. I seriously can't believe the moderators have not kicked you off yet. Your a real piece of work. Shit might be a better word.

·
Registered
589 Posts
He posts garbage here, then runs to the Maverick boards to complain. LOL What a loser. All these forums are public and most here are on all of them anyway.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So we're up to 5 out of 10. 50%

Good info. Thanks

·
Registered
329 Posts
So with your post count Kalop, how are you not in the top ten?. You obviously dont own one and it is easy to read your posts and see that you are only here to start drama.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
This forum is awesome. Most arrogant vile group of ignorant lying azzholes I've ever seen clustered in one place. (there's few exceptions of decent peeps here). Just ask a simple question and you'd think someone just attacked their mother and beat her with an ugly stick.

LOL Carry on.

·
Registered
329 Posts
This forum is awesome. Most arrogant vile group of ignorant lying azzholes I've ever seen clustered in one place. (there's few exceptions of decent peeps here). Just ask a simple question and you'd think someone just attacked their mother and beat her with an ugly stick.

LOL Carry on.
This is a really funny statement if you go and read Kalop's posts on this site.

·
Registered
681 Posts

LOL Carry on.
It must suck to be so unhappy. You should seek professional help immediately. Maybe counseling and medication can allow you to not be such a dick.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It must suck to be so unhappy. You should seek professional help immediately. Maybe counseling and medication can allow you to not be such a dick.
Make you feel better? You've personally called me "dick" now 3-4 times. I don't recall ever calling you a profane name.

I guess You must be obsessed ... probably small "dick" syndrome ... Grab a dictionary .. there's more words you could use than your obsessed little guy syndrome... they may have some medications out there to help you out... good luck with that !!!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Make you feel better? You've personally called me "dick" now 3-4 times. I don't recall ever calling you a profane name.

I guess You must be obsessed ... probably small "dick" syndrome ... Grab a dictionary .. there's more words you could use than your obsessed little guy syndrome... they may have some medications out there to help you out... good luck with that !!!!
It suits you because you're such a dick (that's 4-5).

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.