Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
It may be because those trails look a lot like where I will be riding, but that is by far the best video I have saw of it!

:p

·
Registered
146 Posts
Definitely a good trail video!

Seems these are from Miller's Motorsports which still has some demos going on today at the Jeepfest at Nemacolin. Looks like the have Turbo RZRs to try also.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Imagine that! I would of thought after all the negativity that it would of gotten stuck in the woods with a burned out clutch...........

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Definitely a good trail video!

Seems these are from Miller's Motorsports which still has some demos going on today at the Jeepfest at Nemacolin. Looks like the have Turbo RZRs to try also.
Yep, they're from Miller's Motorsports. I wasn't there, just seen the vids on YouTube and thought I'd share.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Great vids, The only thing I have a question is it looks like it has lazy steering. Like u really have to turn the steering wheel a lot for it to turn or is it just me? Just doesn't look responsive enough to me. Other then that these were great vids. U can tell the guy that was driving the YXZ had some good seat time in it that's for sure. Still would like to see someone take it on some rough rocky terrain n I am sure that it will be coming soon. But so far this YXZ looks great n so far will handle everything that is thrown at it. Put it this way for the people that like to complain about it, I haven't seen it NOT perform good on any terrain yet! So until it DOESNT do good somewhere, STOP COMPLAINING! So far I see nothing wrong with this machine. I am sure that there is something this machine cant do well, Just haven't seen it yet so prove to me that my thinking is wrong. Bring it on I am ready to see it, I do not only like to see the good I also would like to see the bad too.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Great vids, The only thing I have a question is it looks like it has lazy steering. Like u really have to turn the steering wheel a lot for it to turn or is it just me?
Might have something to do with the terrain. The trail in the video is very similar to where I ride. When at speed, you tend to get thrown around a lot from roots and such hence the corrections needed. Also, watch at full screen and you can see how fast they are actually going in the woods.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Might have something to do with the terrain. The trail in the video is very similar to where I ride. When at speed, you tend to get thrown around a lot from roots and such hence the corrections needed. Also, watch at full screen and you can see how fast they are actually going in the woods.
I see ur point, Yes he was driving pretty good he knew how that thing handled n when to shift that's for sure. Good vids!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts