Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

Uncorked Exhaust sound for YXZ

10K views 33 replies 21 participants last post by  BeezYXZ= 
#1 ·
#12 ·
I'm going to wait till October of next year to buy one. The anniversary edition coming out I don't want because it cost too much for just bead locks and I don't want yellow. With the other ones coming out December half the riding season is gone already. I'll just wait one more year and find out how this thing does at superstition Too. I also think I might rent a razor 1000 for a weekend and then rent the new Yamaha for a weekend so I can get a good comparison on how each one feels and take them both to superstition and see what my thoughts are.

If you get one of these things be sure and give me a call so I can meet you out there and check it out.

#23 ·
Ouch. Make sure your volume isn't cranked with headphones on listening to this.....my head's still ringing!

Yeah I can't wait to hear some vids of this thing ripping with a pipe and hitting the gears. Oh my....

#31 ·
WELL'S RAClNG DOING SOME WORK ON THE NEW YXZ. View attachment 605
They have a sound clip of this dual exhaust now on their Facebook page. Looks like the 90 mph top speed number was wrong as they say it hits the limiter at 80 mph.

First sound clip with a full header and dual exhaust! Listen as it hits the 80 mph speed limiter just after shifting into 5th! We are still working on our fuel controller, so it will only be better when we get done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.