Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Vendor
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LINK: UTV INC YXZ1000R RUGGED INTERCOM AND TWO WAY RADIO MOUNT DASH PLATE

UTV INC YXZ1000R RUGGED INTERCOM AND TWO WAY RADIO MOUNT DASH PLATE

Mounting a Rugged Vertex two way radio and intercom kit into your Yamaha YXZ 1000 R and realized there is no good spot to hold it all? Same here, so we came up with this nice mount to hold it all in the dash of your Yamaha YXZ1000R! This will require you to cut the box for the radio to fit as well as drill 4 mounting holes to hold the plate to the dash. Hardware is included to hold the mount to the dash. Powder coated black for a strong durable finish.

$29.95

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Just got mine ordered. :)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Yeah, that was a lot better than my idea. lol

I will order one of these right up too. I was having a hard time figuring out where to put my needed (2) switches if I put the radio in that cubby hole. Looks like yuns had the same thoughts

Attachments

·
Vendor
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Mounting a Rugged Vertex two way radio and intercom kit into your Yamaha YXZ 1000 R and realized there is no good spot to hold it all? Same here, so we came up with this nice mount to hold it all in the dash of your Yamaha YXZ1000R! This will require you to cut the box for the radio to fit as well as drill 4 mounting holes to hold the plate to the dash. Hardware is included to hold the mount to the dash. Powder coated black for a strong durable finish.

$29.95

·
Vendor
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

$29.95

·
Vendor
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

$29.95

·
Vendor
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

$29.95

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I need to order this again since it was delivered to my house over the holidays while I wasn't there. When I finally returned home it was not on my porch as the UPS delivery note said so it must have gotten snagged by a holiday porch bandit. Oh well, shit happens.

·
Vendor
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I need to order this again since it was delivered to my house over the holidays while I wasn't there. When I finally returned home it was not on my porch as the UPS delivery note said so it must have gotten snagged by a holiday porch bandit. Oh well, shit happens.
Let me know, and I will take care of you.

Shoot me an email [email protected]

·
Registered
115 Posts
Can you make a similar plate, but WITHOUT the 2-way radio cutout? I only need the intercom. It'd be nice to have the intercom on top, 4 switches on the bottom, and a USB cutout between the switches. Would this be possible? I don't mind paying a bit extra, if it's a one-off. Thanks!

Something like:

Text Line Font Technology Parallel

·
Vendor
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Can you make a similar plate, but WITHOUT the 2-way radio cutout? I only need the intercom. It'd be nice to have the intercom on top, 4 switches on the bottom, and a USB cutout between the switches. Would this be possible? I don't mind paying a bit extra, if it's a one-off. Thanks!

Something like:

=================
||….....….INTERCOM………..||
||..SW-SW- USB -SW-SW..||
=================

Sorry we cannot manufacture a one off product like you are seeking sir, I apologize.

·
Vendor
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No worries. Do you have any plates without a 2-way radio cutout? Just the intercom? I'll check with a few others. Thanks!
I have a dash plate with 5 switch cut outs, but theyre centered in the plate, so you wont have enough room to mount the intercom though..

You might be able to get away with this one and make some modifications to it:
UTV INC YAMAHA YXZ1000R 1 GAUGE AND 5 SWITCH DASH PLATE

1 - 20 of 30 Posts