Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LINK: UTV INC YAMAHA YXZ1000R BLACK BILLET ALUMINUM PARKING BRAKE LEVER HANDLE COVER

Wanting to dress up the interior of your YXZ1000R with a little billet? This replacement billet parking brake handle cover will be sure to set your machine apart from the next! Billet 6061 aluminum, anodized and machined highlights for extra WOW factor! You will need to remove the OEM one and put this one on the shaft in place of it. This is a REPLACEMENT part for the stock one.

$69.95

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I like the switch plate but My Radio & intercom will most likely go in that spot, so curious if you can build a pod to hold switches and/or gauges for the sloped spot just above that opening? Make the face plate flat on the same plane as this plate.

·
Vendor
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the switch plate but My Radio & intercom will most likely go in that spot, so curious if you can build a pod to hold switches and/or gauges for the sloped spot just above that opening? Make the face plate flat on the same plane as this plate.
A lot of parts in the works currently. I will pass the info along and will try to accommodate all the requests we have been getting.

·
Vendor
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LINK: UTV INC YAMAHA YXZ1000R BLACK BILLET ALUMINUM PARKING BRAKE LEVER HANDLE COVER

Wanting to dress up the interior of your YXZ1000R with a little billet? This replacement billet parking brake handle cover will be sure to set your machine apart from the next! Billet 6061 aluminum, anodized and machined highlights for extra WOW factor! You will need to remove the OEM one and put this one on the shaft in place of it. This is a REPLACEMENT part for the stock one.

$69.95

·
Vendor
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

$69.95

·
Vendor
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

$69.95

·
Vendor
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

$69.95

1 - 9 of 9 Posts