Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... let's try this again.

You got 4 seat turbo maverick ... vs 2 seat yxz turbo.

This video to ME proves why you have to compare Stock vs Stock.

You can dump enough money into anything and make it faster or better than something else.

Reactions: SxSMods

·
Registered
971 Posts
When I watch the video -- I see one driver willing to take much more risk with cross traffic down track.

If there was a re-match with a clear track -- -- I'd like to see that video.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nate stated in another thread that the driver of yxz Dave let off the throttle while going through the whoops because the suspension was bottoming out.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Off the start my car takes a bit to get up. To speed but he never once got out on me. And yes we had some whoops to contend with as always out there. But even so after that it wasn't coming back at all. I just kept it on the floor to see what I could get out of the old girl. By the way it's a heavy 4 seat car with doors, cage, roof, seats, And I had a passenger if people want to compare apples to apples put some weight in the Yamaha and a passenger. when I run without a passenger she really runs hard. It's all in good fun anyhow.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea, your maverick limo is F A S T !!! Did you get anymore vids or angles ? I doubt many wanted a second serving afterwards though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yea, your maverick limo is F A S T !!! Did you get anymore vids or angles ? I doubt many wanted a second serving afterwards though.
I had a few where I raced a polaris XP turbo and a XPT4 and it was a Beating. I ended up clearing the card and started out fresh cause the damn Gopro is running the whole time and finding fast cars is hard to do and might take a little while so its just burning up the card. Heres a vid I found Racing the full body polaris. This guy was super cool he pulled me over afterward and was like Hell yeah dude you Waxed my Ass that thing hauls. big Thumbs up. Just a Good Time. I lifted a few times in that run as it was so heavy with dust I couldn't see and was worried about traffic. When I lift off the Gas fast in a slight turn the Ass end starts to come around like a high powered sand car does.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Holy cow ... it looked like that full body rzr wasn't even racing.. LOL See ya !!!! You got a very cool setup.

I think the 4 seat platform (vs a 2 seat) is best overall... and you've got plenty of power to overcome the added weight.

Anyone here think Yamaha will do a 4 seater ?? I'm not sure if "4 seater" and "sport" equates in Yamaha language.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Nate stated in another thread that the driver of yxz Dave let off the throttle while going through the whoops because the suspension was bottoming out.
It clearly left the ground, you can see in the vid where there is NO sand being tossed at all for a good stretch.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts