Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it looks like my 2013 Maverick will be sold as of today or tomorrow when the deal gets finalized.
So now the real waiting begins. Where the hell is my Orange YXZ????? Are we sure these are nt just a myth????
I'm mean there have been sightings kinda like Bigfoot, lol, but no ownerships yet!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
You know you have to shift that Yamaha..............................

LOL, congrats on the sale of the Maverick. Tim

·
Registered
183 Posts
Picking mine up today.Trading my maverick on it.I was going to wait for orange.But I alked to rep at mydealer he said they are behind some.So maybe mid january

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
before I saw them in person I thought they looked goofy and Blue was the best looking machine of the bunch . Once I saw the Yellow in person I liked it best.. Once I got to shift it.. Game over for the competition
It is definitely one of those "looks better in person" vehicle.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I really wanted the blue/white one but now I'm starting to think it was a good idea to get the Yellow. I noticed the White center showing scratches already but the Yellow Paint isn't showing wear yet.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well, it looks like my 2013 Maverick will be sold as of today or tomorrow when the deal gets finalized.
So now the real waiting begins. Where the hell is my Orange YXZ????? Are we sure these are nt just a myth????
I'm mean there have been sightings kinda like Bigfoot, lol, but no ownerships yet!!

I sold my maverick and have been waiting on an orange also. I was told it would be December 1st. That was a month ago in tennesse. The waiting does get tough, at least its winter here in missouri

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I sold my maverick and have been waiting on an orange also. I was told it would be December 1st. That was a month ago in tennesse. The waiting does get tough, at least its winter here in missouri
I am headed to Missouri this coming Sat am. going to visit some family in Seymour. between Springfield & Branson

·
Registered
589 Posts
Think you'll be surprised how well the paint holds up to brush.. Was going through really tight trails last weekend with limbs hitting the sides and can't find any scratches at all. Some light brush marks that came out with washing. The Wolverine has some more scratches on the green plastic from it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
That's good to hear from someone who has driven it in those conditions. I was just thinking if the plastic flexed a little bit it would crack or possibly chip the paint.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am waiting on the orange YXZ as well. I currently ride ATV's with a group of friends, so this will be my first side by side. I am really looking forward to a different riding experience.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Put my deposit in back in September for orange. Originally was told by December 1st and two weeks ago was told anytime between mid December to late January. Very frustrating waiting for sure.

·
Registered
126 Posts
That's good to hear from someone who has driven it in those conditions. I was just thinking if the plastic flexed a little bit it would crack or possibly chip the paint.
Mine has held up well. I ride through a lot of mesquite and even though I try to avoid the branches no scratches that can't be waxed out.

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Paint seems to be holding up well for me. Well, other than the spyder cracking I have in the front fender now after clipping a decent sized branch.

IMG_20151118_221323_hdr.jpg

1 - 20 of 28 Posts