Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a roof for my 2019 yxz and from what I'm told the earlier yrs won't fit

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm looking for a roof for my 2019 yxz and from what I'm told the earlier yrs won't fit
I just ordered the new version from yamaha. It looks good and fits well. Plus compatible with wind shield, etc. It was kind of a pita to install, need 2 people but installs in 40 min. The thing is solid and well designed

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am not selling. Sorry. I was just replying on what I got. They are 180 plus hardware. I think it was 250 total. From yamaha thru an online dealer. Shipping i think was 40.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am not selling. Sorry. I was just replying on what I got. They are 180 plus hardware. I think it was 250 total. From yamaha thru an online dealer. Shipping i think was 40.
Ok cool thanks for letting me know

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in Ohio. New roof is $500, new flip up windshield is also $500. My windshield has fair amount of skratches, from wiping off mud, so it is in fair condition. the roof is in very good condition though.

I would take $250 for roof + shipping, or 350 for roof / windshield + shipping. I'll send pics, just let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Where? I just paid $450 & that's with the dealer discount...I have the XTR & all the ones the dealer had didn't have roofs, they didn't even know they come stock on the XTR....I didn't care about paying for it because I walked out with such a great deal for it, under msrp OTD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts