Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time POPO owner and dune guy. This YXZ appears to be a nice piece, and I am going to be watching closely and if I like what I see might be buying one in the future. Can't wait to see them run at Dumont this Thanksgiving, and maybe get the chance to drive one.
I am tired of parts wearing out, and broken belts.
Looking forward to seeing all of your posts.
I have a shop, and build high performance and race engines, and have been doing this for about 23 years. So I may comment on some engine related stuff from time to time.
Dennis

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I look forward to hearing some of your insights, as well.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Long time POPO owner and dune guy. This YXZ appears to be a nice piece, and I am going to be watching closely and if I like what I see might be buying one in the future. Can't wait to see them run at Dumont this Thanksgiving, and maybe get the chance to drive one.
I am tired of parts wearing out, and broken belts.
Looking forward to seeing all of your posts.
I have a shop, and build high performance and race engines, and have been doing this for about 23 years. So I may comment on some engine related stuff from time to time.
Dennis
Welcome to the forum. Know anyone that can rewrap the stator to get more watts?
First thing that needs to be addressed IMO.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wonder if Ricky Stator can redo the stator. When I raced quads that was the place to get it done. And I agree it needs to be done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts