Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everybody doing while waiting on the banshee to hit the floor? I've been boating on my 212x yamaha. And fishing my g3 with yamaha 150. Doing the water thing with yami. image.jpg

·
Registered
265 Posts
You need to get some Chicks on that boat!!! :cool:

How is the fishing where you are? Bass? Cat Fish? what is your fish of choice in those parts?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was the kids last outing before college. Yea I told em to go pick up some chicks.lol. I'm a crappie fisherman , fishing get slow in summer plus the water fleas are out in force. They are back at school now, so it's time to get busy. image.jpg

·
Registered
112 Posts
That was the kids last outing before college. Yea I told em to go pick up some chicks.lol. I'm a crappie fisherman , fishing get slow in summer plus the water fleas are out in force. They are back at school now, so it's time to get busy. View attachment 19
NICE!!! Is that a small mouth bass on the lower left there? Brings back memories of when I was a kid and would fish with my Grandma and uncle.

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
i bet that was a lot of fun.

Out here that is the quantity we can catch stripper (striped bass) at on the right night or evening.

I love bass fishing, have been doing it with my dad and brother most of my life.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Man you guys have way to much fun out on the water, I am jealous.

My bass boat is down right now, probably just park it for the season and turn my focus to desert season and off roading, until spring.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts