Nice looking products! Welcome!

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Great to have you guys join us!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Spent more time on your site and FB. Love that AZ desert! What's your opinion on the weight difference between an chromoly cage vs. lighter weight DOM?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Spent more time on your site and FB. Love that AZ desert! What's your opinion on the weight difference between an chromoly cage vs. lighter weight DOM?
Well actually if you use chromoly you can go with a thinner wall tube and be as strong as a thicker wall DOM, but we still use a thicker wall on all my main structure. ALWAYS THINKING SAFETY FIRST!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Thanks Billy for helping a guy out in a pinch, was at Buttercup yesterday and bent a tie rod, stock tie rods are not easy to come by unless you know the right people! CRC!

Now I can get it swapped out and back to Glamis by Tuesday

Chris

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thank you Billy for getting my amazing Yx wee ready for this weekend. I couldn't do it without ya. Now for the 2200 mile drive to test drive it at Glamis Halloween. For all those who ask why am I driving 4500 mile round trip. We lets just say it will be well worth it. Just a little nervous about that much power in the sand though, but I'm sure I can handle it. Thank You CRC Racing

DoggBoss

·
Registered
33 Posts
I like the lines on the cage. Everything looks well done. How close is the red powder to the SS SE red? The pictures look close but its hard tell how close.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts