Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big welcome to our newest site sponsor, Schmidty Racing Suspensions!

Please visit their website:
http://www.schmidtyracing.com/

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome Schmidty Racing! Great to have you here!!
Thank You Marc! And "Thank-You", to all who have chosen to give us at Schmidty Racing an opportunity to serve you! We strive to offer great quality products, at reasonable prices, with fast service. We look forward to generating more products to improve the OEM suspension on the YXZ, as well as many other SxS's and atvs in the marketplace. Thanks again for a great forum!

Evan @ Schmidty Racing Suspensions

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Just bought one of your kits myself. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Thank You Marc! And "Thank-You", to all who have chosen to give us at Schmidty Racing an opportunity to serve you! We strive to offer great quality products, at reasonable prices, with fast service. We look forward to generating more products to improve the OEM suspension on the YXZ, as well as many other SxS's and atvs in the marketplace. Thanks again for a great forum!

Evan @ Schmidty Racing Suspensions
Yes welcome and your kit made the car ride way better ! Thanks again ! Exracer2

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
do you have any pictures of the shock with the new kit on it ? No pix came with the instructions lol.
There's an active thread on here about this, and there's pics showing the kit installed......

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
There's an active thread on here about this, and there's pics showing the kit installed......
What he said^. But if you need a pic I can take one and post it in a few hrs when I am off work .!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Guy can you rate this upgrade? Is it a must have? Any minuses or limitations?
Trying to get mine coming in a week or so.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Guy can you rate this upgrade? Is it a must have? Any minuses or limitations?
Trying to get mine coming in a week or so.
Thanks
Is it a must have? Hell do we really need these sxs? No ! Does it make a difference? Yes ! Will I take them off ? No! It makes the car much nicer to drive slow. It also helps it jump flatter. Before I installed them the car nosed dive most of the time. Now it only does it when I coast off a jump. So I hope this helps . Plus the cost is very low for the return. Exracer2

Reactions: AVENGER

·
Registered
215 Posts
Is it a must have? Hell do we really need these sxs? No ! Does it make a difference? Yes ! Will I take them off ? No! It makes the car much nicer to drive slow. It also helps it jump flatter. Before I installed them the car nosed dive most of the time. Now it only does it when I coast off a jump. So I hope this helps . Plus the cost is very low for the return. Exracer2
That's exactly what I wanted to know, thank you.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Any progress on valving? I'm headed out of town for the holidays and could drop my rears off for some "experimenting"!?:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Any progress on valving? I'm headed out of town for the holidays and could drop my rears off for some "experimenting"!?:cool:
This statement makes me wonder. Is the consensus that the front is good and only the back needs work?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts