·
Registered
2019 YXZ SS SE
707 Posts
Are you sure that's a guy?

·
Registered
286 Posts
its jason driving it at 4.59 min he turns his head and their hitting 60 at parts. and thank you cory and jason for the video and is it your design or sombody else turbo system?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
I appreciate Jason's controlled driving. I would have flat smacked into those lil'doggies at the 6.40 mark

·
Registered
265 Posts
I saw the Weller car at the sand drags over the weekend.

The kit looks so clean, and if i didn't know better probably could have convinced me it was factory installed.

She or they were running the drags, car looked quick for sure.

·
Registered
148 Posts
corry or jason we need turbo photos and more info and high boost info too
Weller Racing is distributing the Race Proven Motors turbo kit seen here:

http://www.yxztalk.com/forum/28-yxz-forced-induction/770-race-proven-motor-s-yxz-turbo.html

The system is to be configured with their dual exhaust system and power commander PTI package with plug-n-play Weller Racing tune and wide band 02 auto tune.

In regards to the high boost vs low boost, the low boost kit features a dual ball bearing Garrett rotating assembly with custom machined compressor and turbine housings. It is sized for peak efficiency at 10psi making around 200hp.

The high boost kit will use a gtx billet wheel dual ball bearing turbo with a peak efficiency range at 300hp pushing around 14-15psi. This kit will also encorporate the addition of a 40mm external waste gate and dump pipe that is plumbed back into the exhaust.

Kits can easily be upgraded in the future.

Hope that answers some of your questions. ?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Was the kit that Weller had on during Camp RZR the 200hp kit?

It sure didn't look like that much running down the drags, but sand can be deceiving and maybe they were not pushing it to the full potential on the couple of runs i saw...I wasn't at the drags very long.

But like i said earlier, the kit was a very clean install and looked darn near factory.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Was the kit that Weller had on during Camp RZR the 200hp kit?

It sure didn't look like that much running down the drags, but sand can be deceiving and maybe they were not pushing it to the full potential on the couple of runs i saw...I wasn't at the drags very long.

But like i said earlier, the kit was a very clean install and looked darn near factory.
I believe Weller is currently running the RPM low boost turbo set up. However he said that 200 hp was the max for this kit. I don't believe Weller is running the kit at its max potential, so that's why it may not have looked like 200 hp running the drags.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts