Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me just say that my yxz rode incrdible after my complete rebuild and more solid than ever. I though the shocks were great, right up until the shocks that rebuilt elsewhere omly a year ago were leaking. Long story short i wasted no time and sent them to Weller for revalve rebuild with their springs set up my type riding and the added weight to the machine. Received them back today, installed them right away and went for a nice ride on some very bad washboard choppy roads. Well i have to admit that these shocks never performed like this, ate up every washboard no matter how bad and on turns too. It now feels and drives like a cadillac and almost like a long wheel base machine. Crazy better and i just wanted to give a shout out to everyone about the awesome job they did! Thank you James Nasif for all your help.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I had them do mine upon returning home in November to NH after doing the AZPT. Just got to finally try them out down at Hatfield McCoy and they were great!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Agreed, the places where I used to pucker up for the hit, I now just keeps going faster and faster over. I think it was money well spent.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I had the x2 and went to the rc2 with weller set up and it was a amazing. Got it done just days before Leaving to race the norra 1000. Was only able to do a quick 10 minute test before leaving and I knew how much better it was going to be but no idea how good it would be. We got first in class (stock Utv) and beat everyone in the stock turbo Utv and was 27th overall. The suspension was amazing and couldn’t have done nearly that good without it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts