Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Okay... I have a 2019 yxz 1000r ss se
My heads spinning because I don't know what to put on this thing... (Im a east coast trail rider.)

Of course it will eventually get it all but what I want to know is......

*What are your top 3 mods that you couldn't live without?
(Excluding a roof and exhaust because I already have that. lol)
If I had a brand new machine I would put the GYTR turbo on it first thing. It made such a huge difference on my 2017 that I would honestly say I couldn't live without it. Second would be 30" tires. Third, TW desert gear kit.

·
Registered
227 Posts
1. Aftermarket roll cage
2. 4 or 5 point harness.
3. 30" Wheel and tires upgrade

In that order. In the event of a roll over accident, the stock cage will collapse and the lap belt wont do you no good. Wheels and tires 30" all around

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm guessing you mean after cage and harnesses cause that would be first two for everyone.
So after that
1. GYTR turbo
2. Long Travel
3. Seat Heaters

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have 4:3 offset and they don't rub. I am running 10 PSI. Very happy with my 32" Terrabites.
I have 5:3 offset and 32" Terrabites and they do rub with stock plastic in place.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
#1 Dual Rate Spring setup (on a 16)

#2 Gear Reduction / Recluse

#3 Turbo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
991 Posts
After 734 miles of riding in about 4-1/2 days and realized not one ache or pain, i would now say my most favorite 3 upgrades are roll cage with windshield, prp seats with lumbar, and suspension revalve with dual rate springs on my ‘16

·
Registered
2016 YXZ1000R
8 Posts
Dual rate springs/valving..
Rekluse
30's

The list is long and always shuffling... One weekend it's certain mods, the next it's others.. If I were to do favorite for nothing other than just making me smile - it's my aftermarket steering wheel, rugged radio intercom/bluetooth music, and my full header/exhaust and tune (no turbo yet..). Being able to drive a stick itself is just so much fun!!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts