Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or does it seem like more Can Am guys on here than Polaris guys. Not many Polaris guys ready to jump ship? Tim

·
Registered
284 Posts
Polaris RZR-X1 and a Maverick Turbo. I'm not looking to replace either, but definitely looking to add a YXZ to the collection :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Can Am which I really like... except for the cab heat levels, cause DAMN!!! On one summer day i hit a snake and it landed on the console! Exactly 7.000800535 seconds later it was a belt!!!!! Nice on those cold snowy days though... :)
Hold up! So my biggest nightmare of running over a snake, having the tire flip it up into the cab and have it basically land on your lap isn't just a crazy made up fear?! :eek:

·
Registered
589 Posts
More of a chance to hit a tree limb and a snake falls in your lap. :D But a tire kicking one up is possible. LOL

·
Registered
74 Posts
That thing is legit looking. Is it 4 wheel Drive?
Nope - Really best use is desert & dunning. Some of them were raced. This one is 70" wide with the wheel and tire combo. Need pretty wide trails...

·
Registered
5 Posts
2014 Trail XT (gone but not forgotten) Will never buy Arctic Cat again.

2009 Yamaha Rhino 700 camo (eagle plow, superwinch, top & windshield)
2007 Yamaha Wolverine 450 SE black
2001 Honda Recon 250 (daughter's)
2007 Honda Recon 250 es (shop ride)
2007 Polaris 90 (younger daughter's)
2014 Kawasaki Teryx 4 Camo (kawi roof & LED lights)

Would love to have the new Yamaha but have to convince the wife. May have to sell the Rhino. LOL

·
Registered
284 Posts
2014 Trail XT (gone but not forgotten) Will never buy Arctic Cat again.

2009 Yamaha Rhino 700 camo (eagle plow, superwinch, top & windshield)
2007 Yamaha Wolverine 450 SE black
2001 Honda Recon 250 (daughter's)
2007 Honda Recon 250 es (shop ride)
2007 Polaris 90 (younger daughter's)
2014 Kawasaki Teryx 4 Camo (kawi roof & LED lights)

Would love to have the new Yamaha but have to convince the wife. May have to sell the Rhino. LOL
That's a nice collection of toys right there!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts