Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2016 manual shift and my cousin has a 2017 rzr 1000s and he spanked me in a drag race.

What gear do you folks launch in? I started in 1st but later thought maybe I should have tried 2nd?

I even thought maybe I was spinning so tried 4x4 and same result...

Is this normal? He thought for sure that I would win, and after riding his I thought he would prob win. Well he did win.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
891 Posts
A lot of variables for second gear launch, try it. If it don't work run into him next time then he won't want to drag race you anymore and you can just enjoy your 3 pedal and he can enjoy his high speed golf cart that anyone can drag race.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A lot of variables for second gear launch, try it. If it don't work run into him next time then he won't want to drag race you anymore and you can just enjoy your 3 pedal and he can enjoy his high speed golf cart that anyone can drag race.
Lol, sounds like a good idea. I like your thinking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have no problem beating my buddies 16 1000xp from a dig or roll. Xp is a little heavier though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have a exhaust tip and my ecu flashed 70-30 gears and run 30” tires and can beat my buddy’s 1000’s with a programmer clutch kit and 29.5 tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts