Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been out long enough for somebody to post something. What the hell is the hold up!!!!??? Wondering minds need to see!! :mad::);):rolleyes::eek::cool::mad:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Its been out long enough for somebody to post something. What the hell is the hold up!!!!??? Wondering minds need to see!! :mad::);):rolleyes::eek::cool::mad:
Where do you come up with it's been out long enough? Except for some well known shops, and maybe a couple of guys in the know, no one has one yet.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
The people that have them are fab shops or racers and most have them torn apart getting them ready for the SSSS next weekend.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Should have plenty by first week of October. Could care less about a street race, want to see it lined up against stock xp 1000 at bottom of comp at Dummont or Sand Mnt Nev and go through whoops and having to shift. Would like to see run with dirt tires and then paddles. Also would be nice to see a run back at the flats at Pismo as well

Matt

·
Registered
762 Posts
Where do you come up with it's been out long enough? Except for some well known shops, and maybe a couple of guys in the know, no one has one yet.
THEY BEEN SELLlNG THEM FOR 2 TODAY NOW.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Sept 1 was release... they've been parading them around from dealer to dealer ... giving dealers a ride in them, not even letting them drive, only peeps who's gotten them in last 2 weeks are dealers (that cant use them), vendors who apparently don't want to share anything but their build parts, and race teams who don't share anything at all.

There's not single common guy who's taking delivery yet. Maybe Nate... who thankfully got it up on dyno, but really he's still vendor for them.

·
Registered
97 Posts
That's the one Nate got, let the public have the dam machine Yamaha!! I think they made all the dealers and aftermarket guys sign disclosure agreements or they would be sued / fined as they want this pre-sale hype wave to hit hard before people can have them to help drive up the cost, demand and orders on deposit to keep factory busy. From a marketing standpoint "genius", from a consumer standpoint, "frustrating".

Matt

·
Registered
762 Posts
IT WAS FOR SALE TO THE PUBLlC BEFORE NATE BOUGHT IT. HE WAS THE FIRST ONE WITH THE CASH.

Reactions: Hoseclamp

·
Registered
831 Posts
I hear what others have said was a short-shift into 2nd gear.

It doesn't quite sound like that to me. Maybe the drivers throttle foot got hung up on the side of the floor board for a half-second. (??)

·
Registered
202 Posts
I was wondering if he was still spinning the tires in first and they got traction when clutched to shift to second, but still wasn't moving fast enough to be hitting second(???)

·
Registered
762 Posts
YOUR BEHlND FROST. IT POSTED ALL OVER THE FORUM. BUT THANKS

1 - 20 of 23 Posts