Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2019 YXZ SS SE
695 Posts
Good question. I thought the new model was supposed to have been reveled already.

·
Registered
378 Posts
With Covid who knows. They didn't come out with the 2021 700 Raptor until May of this year and none hit the dealers until end of June. Even then around where I live dealers who usually buy 20+ were able to get 4.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Id really love to know myself. I ordered a 2022 x3 ds turbo rr last week. This yamaha will decide whether i refund my deposit or not and go blue. Im a DIEHARD honda guy and wanted a talon but the sub trans, leaking diff, terrible intake setup scared me away and i highly doubt theyll update it this year. I really want the honda/yamaha build quality but can am seems to have the best machine for 22 so far.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Id really love to know myself. I ordered a 2022 x3 ds turbo rr last week. This yamaha will decide whether i refund my deposit or not and go blue. Im a DIEHARD honda guy and wanted a talon but the sub trans, leaking diff, terrible intake setup scared me away and i highly doubt theyll update it this year. I really want the honda/yamaha build quality but can am seems to have the best machine for 22 so far.
You name all the stuff wrong with honda and may i add horrible suspension geometry and you still want honda build "quality" am I missing something

·
Registered
378 Posts
I was watching motocross today and they did show a Yxz for a second on a Yami commercial. So there is hope, the Rmax got about a 5 second shot so I guess that shows where the future for them is focused.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm really hoping the new releases are shown this weekend. If not, I will be irritated. Especially if Kawasaki shows their 2022's this weekend.

·
Registered
2019 YXZ SS SE
695 Posts
I think he was being facetious.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts