2019 YXZ SS SE
695 Posts
Yep
, Yamaha blue.:)

Reactions: Tdogg

·
Registered
373 Posts
Old school Yamaha will always be the traditional yellow and black. I liked that a lot but the Yamaha blue is nice too.

I would have got a blue one but in 2019 you could only get the X2 shocks by buying a white one. White it is.

The Raptor is red and the YZ250 an 450 are blue. The Wolverine was black.

·
Registered
373 Posts
They also made a white/blue/grey Raptor in 19, I have one...
Sweet man. Nice machine. They are a lot of fun. The Raptor and the YZ's are so much more fun than the YXZ though. Without the body language to me the YXZ even though fast and fun it just doesn't come close.

Yes sir the 2019 colors were the grey, the red or the blue one. They all were nice looking.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I totally agree. I only use my Yxz in the winter when it gets too cold to ride the quads. In fact I like the Raptors soooo much I have 3 :)

View attachment 118854
I totally agree. I only use my Yxz in the winter when it gets too cold to ride the quads. In fact I like the Raptors soooo much I have 3 :)

View attachment 118854
Damn you are hoarding them Raptors. They all look mint. Really can appreciate people who take care of their things. Nice man.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sure hope Yamaha doesn't drop the YXZ entirely. Just hate all the drones out there. YXZ only real car IMO.

The RMAX is horrible compared to the YXZ. Engine constantly roaring at 5000 rpm just to go 20 mph slow cruise is stupid.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Have you guys seen anything on the 22 yxz or what bc i cant find it anywhere haha
Well, I am disappointed they didn't release the YXZ yet BUT it will come out. Last year it was December before the YXZ was available. The year before that it was October. We shall see. Don't listen to those saying Yamaha dropped the YXZ...no they didn't.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well, I am disappointed they didn't release the YXZ yet BUT it will come out. Last year it was December before the YXZ was available. The year before that it was October. We shall see. Don't listen to those saying Yamaha dropped the YXZ...no they didn't.
EXACTLY

·
Registered
30 Posts
LOL! they better not! Besides, I already have one on order. I was told it will be anywhere from October until January. January would suck but I just have to suck it up and wait.
i am waiting for a 21 SS still, they are telling me October but i am finding that hard to believe, maybe it will be a 22 by the time it gets here. either way the line is NOT going away. However the Earth is flat, but we all know that!! 😂

21 - 40 of 47 Posts