Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok,Im waiting.......I love the yxz two seater but where and when is the four seater coming?????

·
Registered
231 Posts
One of you computer geeks needs to photoshop one so we can see what it'll look like

·
Registered
831 Posts
My local A-Cat dealer says the the 4-seaters outsell the 2-seaters at least 2-1. Maybe more.

I will be getting a 2-seater this time around, but a 4-seat vehicle has advantages beyond the addition of two seats.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I really need a 6 seater, but the Viking won't due because of its engine. So..I may have talked the Mrs. into a 4 seater YXZ & then buying a used Wolverine and a bigger trailer. :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Rumor is the 4 seater will not have the sequential transmission. It will be more of a crossover vehicle between the wolverine and the YXZ and will be offered in the 2 and 4 seater. YXZ Will remain a 2 seater with a factory turbo option coming soon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I currently have a Teryx4. Would be nice to see Yamaha come out with a short wheelbase 4+ seater, but I doubt that'll happen.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
damn, length sure does make those little tires look small and the car a limosine!.....bigger tires would shrink the gerth i would think, to the eye....

·
Registered
126 Posts
nice job!!!
Looks good but I hope that's not the route they take in their 4 seat. I hate how long the sport 4 seat cars are right now. I think the Teryx 4 is the best as far as perfect 4 seat size and length. I hope Yamaha tries to adapt some of that into their version. The back seat doesnt need all that leg room IMO. Keep it sporty just like 4 seat sport cars.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Looks good but I hope that's not the route they take in their 4 seat. I hate how long the sport 4 seat cars are right now. I think the Teryx 4 is the best as far as perfect 4 seat size and length. I hope Yamaha tries to adapt some of that into their version. The back seat doesnt need all that leg room IMO. Keep it sporty just like 4 seat sport cars.
I actually agree with your comments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts