Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up. Having a hell of a time figuring out where to buy new plastics at, looking for 2016 red/white.

Any ideas? Ive tried rocky mountain but the part numbers have no correlation to the color.

Any dealers here that can get me a set as well feel free to post or pm me. Thanks.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish you needed yellow and white. I have complete utv in great shape for 550.00 total.
Im not opposed. Where are you located?

·
Registered
102 Posts
The complete body plastics including doors and hood are located in northridge, ca. I bought a 2016 yxz and spent over almost 3k from the dealer to change the plastic to black. The hood is too big to ship affordably. I would be able to get it to phx in august. I don"t know your location. Thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
I wish I could make owners understand just how expensive body plastic is for the utv. The price for the whole body is about the same for two fenders. This would allow you to have a spare set in case of rollover or collision and possibly keep insurance from totalling the utv for a low price.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Theyre not too bad. Ive had quote for $750 for blue and $1750 for the se colors. I'm just not sure of the best place to order them.
Ive been trying to order for a week now and nobody seems to deal with plastics.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Whats up. Having a hell of a time figuring out where to buy new plastics at, looking for 2016 red/white.

Any ideas? Ive tried rocky mountain but the part numbers have no correlation to the color.

Any dealers here that can get me a set as well feel free to post or pm me. Thanks.

Isn’t that color combo red/silver?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Isn’t that color combo red/silver?
It may be the silver honestly. I havent seen one in person.

People keep telling me to wrap, doesn't work when you have cracked plastic..

·
Registered
577 Posts
It may be the silver honestly. I havent seen one in person.

People keep telling me to wrap, doesn't work when you have cracked plastic..

My brother has a 2016 red/silver combo, it’s actually metallic paint on plastic.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I need to match my cage better along with fixing the broke stuff.

Reactions: Russell06

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My brother has a 2016 red/silver combo, it’s actually metallic paint on plastic.
Thats a no go then.. Is the graphite color I have and the base model blue the only true colored plastic then? Non painted

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The orange is also a non painted plastic, I have that in a 2016.
I guess I'm just going to buy blue plastics then, theyre not my first pic but i like it a lot more than my graphite now. Only got this color as it was a leftover.. Lol

·
Registered
577 Posts
I guess I'm just going to buy blue plastics then, theyre not my first pic but i like it a lot more than my graphite now. Only got this color as it was a leftover.. Lol

Same here with the orange, but I really like it now! It stands out really well in the tan color sand dunes

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Same here with the orange, but I really like it now! It stands out really well in the tan color sand dunes
I would get the orange also but I dont think itd go well with my red cage.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
You can get all the plastic from Babbitsonlineparts, if you want the red and silver you need to pick the right model # on that screen, it will have all the model #'s for the year you choose.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts