Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
RMATV cheaper than Babbitt. Just bought some
How do you go about figuring out parts numbers?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
613 Posts
How do you go about figuring out parts numbers?

Did they produce red and white in 2016? I went to the year and googled the part #’s. I was able to match part #’s with color that way. You have to be in the correct year of diagram.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Did they produce red and white in 2016? I went to the year and googled the part #’s. I was able to match part #’s with color that way. You have to be in the correct year of diagram.
No red and white, red and bright silver. Which are metallic auto paint on plastic.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Whats up. Having a hell of a time figuring out where to buy new plastics at, looking for 2016 red/white.

Any ideas? Ive tried rocky mountain but the part numbers have no correlation to the color.

Any dealers here that can get me a set as well feel free to post or pm me. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Well i am now searching for a set of white rear fenders, hood and center lower louver below hood, anybody happen to have part numbers to get the white ones as dealer has too much trouble cross matching for all white?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Its a joke trying to order all new sets, I still dont have all the pieces yet to swap to black.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I ended up ordering front white carbon fiber hood and louver lower cover from SidexSidesports.com and the two rear white fenders from Babbits. Last of my pieces will be here in a few days! Then off for a little rebuild work.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I ended up ordering front white carbon fiber hood and louver lower cover from SidexSidesports.com and the two rear white fenders from Babbits. Last of my pieces will be here in a few days! Then off for a little rebuild work.
How much do you have into it, I have an almost full red/silver set now but would like white as well.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Hood and louver cover below hood in carbon fiber from sidexsidesports for $197.90 and each rear fender $89.38 from babbits so around 400 in those pieces, looks like i could do whole car for around $1k if i shop

21 - 40 of 71 Posts