Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Hood and louver cover below hood in carbon fiber from sidexsidesports for $197.90 and each rear fender $89.38 from babbits so around 400 in those pieces, looks like i could do whole car for around $1k if i shop
Thats not bad at all, this red and silver (painted) ive been working on gathering is stupid expensive. I still need the 2 front mini side pieces, and the passenger rear piece. I'm a good bit over 1k already.

My buddy is a RMATVMC dealer and the least we could find on there for the red/silver was ~$3800 for the full set.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have a bunch of the factory decals for a red / silver new in box. If someone has interest, PM me & I will do inventory and they can make offer

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Thats not bad at all, this red and silver (painted) ive been working on gathering is stupid expensive. I still need the 2 front mini side pieces, and the passenger rear piece. I'm a good bit over 1k already.

My buddy is a RMATVMC dealer and the least we could find on there for the red/silver was ~$3800 for the full set.

Wow! That is expensive. I am going to also get my upper center consule piece in white carbon fiber and continue with the total white body plastics. Will just have to wait for rear center cover to decide if going with a partical seperator also.

·
Registered
2017 YXZ1000R SS
42 Posts
I guess I'm just going to buy blue plastics then, theyre not my first pic but i like it a lot more than my graphite now. Only got this color as it was a leftover.. Lol

I've been looking for blue myself. Where are you buying them from?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I've been looking for blue myself. Where are you buying them from?
So far just piecing them together from ebay mainly, Craigslist , marketplace

Reactions: Assault Offroad

·
Registered
2017 YXZ1000R SS
42 Posts

I just bought 12 cans of plasti dip. Less than $100. I doubt it'll hold up very well against tree branches but I figured I'd give it a shot. Wish me luck. I went with a carbon color for the base then I'm gonna cover it with an Aluminum color. ?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I roll too much for that lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I do still have the yellow/white plastic and I have reduced the price to 450.00 total.
Wish you were closer and I would take them for sure!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Where are you located? I can bring them to phoenix or denver.
Wayy too far from you unfortunately. Pittsburgh PA

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cracked all 4 fenders on a rollover a couple of years ago. We used a plastic welder and stainless steel screen to repair them. It's not pretty but mine is not a show rig ? Just an idea.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts