Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
I hear they will be out sometime in Dec. I also think the orange ones as well. But now I am hearing poss silver coming in the spring. I may have to wait to see the silver one before I make a decision. But I also like the blue n the orange one too. Decisions decisions

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
I hear they will be out sometime in Dec. I also think the orange ones as well. But now I am hearing poss silver coming in the spring. I may have to wait to see the silver one before I make a decision. But I also like the blue n the orange one too. Decisions decisions
Confucius say "those that wait never get"

·
Registered
218 Posts
Same here. Had a deposit in since September. Damn tired of waiting.

·
Registered
5 Posts
nothing in pittsburgh yet either. ive had a deposit on a blue/white one since mid october. the dealer has 2 yellow ones on their showroom floor, but i definitely want a matching blue/white to my sr-viper snowmobile. dealer has 2 on order, and both are now spoken for. they told me mid december is still the plan as of last week. i'm hoping it comes in here soon so i can get some use before switching to sleds. and by the looks of it, there won't be any ridable snow anytime soon, and i have a bit of an extended time off around christmas/new-years, so i'd like to get some miles on it.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
The wait is why I ended up with a yellow one. Blue/White was what I originally wanted but I didn't have the patience.
That'd be me too. Didn't want to lose the whole dune season waiting. As it turns out, I'm glad I went with the yellow. Nice to have the durable painted surfaces as well. And the color really grows on you after awhile. No regrets.

Reactions: g900

·
Registered
5 Posts
I actually sent Yamaha Motor USA a message. Definitely will start seeing them here in the next 2 weeks.
wow cool!! i can't wait much longer, its driving me crazy!! didn't know you could text yamaha like that, but its good to hear they're on it with production. hopefully my dealer is high enough on the priority list to get a couple of the first ones.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I was told last night that the big delaers could start recieving the B&W & Orange units possibly as early as this weekend or early next week.
we'll see if that holds up.At least we are getting close.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
I was told last night that the big delaers could start recieving the B&W & Orange units possibly as early as this weekend or early next week.
we'll see if that holds up.At least we are getting close.
Gotta hand it to you....you've certainly been patient!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts