Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Don’t live there but Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg is as UTV friendly as you can get. Rode everywhere plus the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Pulled over by a Tennessee state trooper one Saturday night. After checking out the paperwork on my Louisiana YXZ he said to continue on.

· Registered
2020 ss
37 Posts
When I lived in SoCal if you drove your atv/utv on the street in was like you were trying to fly planes into buildings - treat you like a terrorist. Here in Tucson, AZ it’s quite freeing to be able to. Unfortunately most trails are well outside of town.

· Registered
2016 Yxz 1000r
17 Posts
We live Yuma Az, Utvs of all makes are everywhere in the winter. No helmets, no flags are needed only a street tag on your offroad plate. It's only 5 min to the open desert from our house and only 30 min to the sand dunes. However the dunes are in Cali and helmets and flags are required.

· Registered
219 Posts
We live Yuma Az, Utvs of all makes are everywhere in the winter. No helmets, no flags are needed only a street tag on your offroad plate. It's only 5 min to the open desert from our house and only 30 min to the sand dunes. However the dunes are in Cali and helmets and flags are required.
Agree! Yuma is quite friendly to side by sides. I love the access to trails and such from regular streets. Very cool 😎

· Administrator
2018 SE, CageWRX cage, 2019 Gears, Rekluse Clutch, Trinity exhaust, Weller tune,RR Intercom & Radio,
518 Posts
Pretty much all of Wisconsin is now.
Wheel Tire Sky Land vehicle Car

· Registered
21 1000R 3Pedal
49 Posts
Gotta say I feel like more of a poser than a serious rider here in the White Mountains of beautiful Arizona pulling into Starbucks! The three-pedal car is a blast to drive around, very friendly environment and the goodguys are always supportive of us UTVer's... The pup loves to cruise along too!
Plant Alpaca Tree Dog breed Fawn
Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design
Plant Alpaca Tree Dog breed Fawn
Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design

1 - 11 of 11 Posts