Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Picked the wolvy up local. Abernathy is eight hrs away. Time I figured gas, hotel and time it wasn't worth trip for wolvy

·
Registered
6 Posts
I talked to Abernathy's last month but the problem is they cant ship the units so i would have go pick it up. Coming from Cali at that point I might as well just let Berts fuck me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I talked to Abernathy's last month but the problem is they cant ship the units so i would have go pick it up. Coming from Cali at that point I might as well just let Berts fuck me.
The scary part is how outrageous some of the So Cal dealer mark ups are (don't know what Bert's wants though). I could drive from San Diego to Abernathys and even with gas/hotel and fees/taxes to register the vehicle in CA I would come out ahead by thousands! Hmm, wonder if I could talk my wife into a cross-country road trip vacation lol!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Right around $20,200 last time I checked. This months yamaha numbers are awesome at the dealership.
Less the $500.00 deposit BAMA was willing to forfiet/transfer. Would be a good deal even if you kicked the deposit back to BAMA, because the SE is/was sitting at Abernathy's ready to go!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
They are selling the SE for 19,500.

I am waiting on mine to get here now! I already paid a deposit on mine and he said I am 4th in line, so I didn't bother trying to do switching up with Bama.

It was hard not waiting on the blue and white one for 18,200 !! That's a deal deal deal for this car! Best price I could get on a NA xp1k was 17,133. And the xp1kT was 23,233 and the xds Turbo car was 19,250.

All those competitor cars will have to have shocks redone, roof and doors added. That's around 2500 on top of the buying price !

1 - 20 of 32 Posts