Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming up quick. Traveling from Wyoming to meet family and friends for 10 amazing days.. Can't wait. Nothing compares to riding on the beach

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I hope to be there when it starts. I will be in Winchester bay after that for 2.5 months.

Reactions: Timcan5

·
Registered
44 Posts
I hope to be there when it starts. I will be in Winchester bay after that for 2.5 months.
i WILL BE IN Flonce Oregon Driftwood camp ground June 21st to the 24th love Oregon dunes best ridding in the west and you can;t beet the weather warm days cool nights where I live it's 105 in the day time and 80s at night and nowhere to ride with in 100 miles.Hope to see some of you there.

·
Registered
2021 se ss gytr Turbo, clutch
25 Posts
i WILL BE IN Flonce Oregon Driftwood camp ground June 21st to the 24th love Oregon dunes best ridding in the west and you can;t beet the weather warm days cool nights where I live it's 105 in the day time and 80s at night and nowhere to ride with in 100 miles.Hope to see some of you there.
I live in Florence That's why I bought my YZX 15 min from the house. Can't get better!!!
Ride Hard Ride Fast Ride Safe and Ride Tomorrow!!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I live in Florence That's why I bought my YZX 15 min from the house. Can't get better!!!
Ride Hard Ride Fast Ride Safe and Ride Tomorrow!!!!
Cool we will have to meet up I should be there om June 21st space 62 5th wheel SAND STROM stop by we will go for a ride on the 22nd morning ride is best. Monty

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wish I could due to work I'll be Away but Aug first 1/2 Sept.
I will post if the dates in Aug or Sept work we were planing on going to ST;Anthony sand dunes in Sept. ( Possibly).What dates are you planing in Aug or Sept?
Thanks Monty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts