Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just bought a used 2019 yXZ 1000 I took it out for the first ride today ran great for 63 miles staying at speeds of about 63 miles an hour stopped to let it cool off and take a break when starting after the break did not run proper almost as if it was out of fuel or running low on fuel, so I Topped it off with the spare fuel and still ran really crappy Any ideas of what this could be it is a stock vehicle with 8000 miles

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I just bought a used 2019 yXZ 1000 I took it out for the first ride today ran great for 63 miles staying at speeds of about 63 miles an hour stopped to let it cool off and take a break when starting after the break did not run proper almost as if it was out of fuel or running low on fuel, so I Topped it off with the spare fuel and still ran really crappy Any ideas of what this could be it is a stock vehicle with 8000 miles
Also once I got home it wouldn’t rev enough to engage the clutch

·
Registered
587 Posts
Since this car is new to you did checked all the fluid levels and looked it over good? Also did you see what the temp gauge reading before you took a brake and let it cool down?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since this car is new to you did checked all the fluid levels and looked it over good? Also did you see what the temp gauge reading before you took a brake and let it cool down?
Ya was running around 222 all fluid was checked and topped off

1 - 8 of 8 Posts