Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've wondered about when the YXZ dominates the desert racing scene in the very near
future will they do something about not having to watch belt temps?
I'm not hating on the CVT but this would be a HUGE concern on letting up to avoid a
blown belt. It would seem a tiny bit unfair or would it be OH WELL, It is what it is.
SEE YA WOULDN'T WANT TA BE YA.

But during this cool down time it would be the same as just giving up free time the the YXZ.

Remember the YZF426 and how that changed everything.
And Boy did they start complaining when the 250 4stroke killed those 125's...

·
Registered
404 Posts
I would not be surprised if the rules are changed. There are a metric F ton of people crying foul about this machine and I am near positive they send total dipshits over here to stir up shit and spreading popoganda.

·
Registered
677 Posts
They r just worried about this YXZ n they should be. And it shows when they come here n act like azz holes, Again jealousy will not get them anywhere.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Not a fan of Polaris, but I don't think they are going to roll over and give up. The fact is they have driven this market to where it is today. This battle is just heating up, and we may see all kinds of new entries. Maybe KTM has got something in the works???
Not long ago there were 9 manufactures building 450 quads, I think this Yamaha is going to really fuel a manufactures race.

Now if only mine would show up...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts