Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i have a 2016 1000r no fire fuel pump not working all fuse and relay are good i can start the fuel pump whit a tester on the relay someone can help me

·
Super Moderator
2018 YXZ1000R SE, CageWRX cage
262 Posts
Did it display any error codes? If your not familiar with the display they would show up in box #1

Also, what condition is the battery in?

Nate

·
Super Moderator
2018 YXZ1000R SE, CageWRX cage
262 Posts
If the batt is good and the fuel relay functions when ground is provided. I would look at the safety and interlocked systems that provide ground to the fuel relay. i.e clutch safety switch, gear shift switch, etc.

Nate

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If the batt is good and the fuel relay functions when ground is provided. I would look at the safety and interlocked systems that provide ground to the fuel relay. i.e clutch safety switch, gear shift switch, etc.

Nate
Where is the clutch safety switch and gear shift switch

·
Registered
749 Posts

The gear indicator switch is circled in red.

Reactions: WWARt

·
Registered
749 Posts
If the gear indicator switch is bad that can cause the problem no fire pump not kicking in diff lock flash in dash ?
Not sure about that one. I can start my machines as long as the clutch is in while in any gear, so seems like gear position, at least on the three pedals, doesn't inhibit starting. I am leaning towards a faulty ECU too, but that is really a guess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts