Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need 2016-2018 roof supports (not bent of course). Prefer black but will accept any color. Within a couple of hours of Reno, NV, or in the Los Angles area.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you should check the YXZ facebook pages. i literally just threw one away because no one wanted it.
I have been checking the YXZ facebook pages, to the best of my ability anyway. I just recently joined facebook and am still learning how to maneuver through it. Nothing I could see in the marketplace. Just like you, I don't think many place much value on those items. I have new ones ordered but they are on backorder until 11/28, and will probably be pushed out further. My new frame arrives Thursday and it will be asses and elbows until it is back on the trail. I may try to straighten the old ones for temporary use.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have been checking the YXZ facebook pages, to the best of my ability anyway. I just recently joined facebook and am still learning how to maneuver through it. Nothing I could see in the marketplace. Just like you, I don't think many place much value on those items. I have new ones ordered but they are on backorder until 11/28, and will probably be pushed out further. My new frame arrives Thursday and it will be asses and elbows until it is back on the trail. I may try to straighten the old ones for temporary use.
if you know how to weld i sell weld it yourself cages and have some in stock, can ship em too but if youre near LA you can save a ton.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you know how to weld i sell weld it yourself cages and have some in stock, can ship em too but if youre near LA you can save a ton.
I have both TIG and MIG. If it will accommodate my factory roof, windshield, and enclosure, I would be interested.

·
Registered
374 Posts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts