Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ydt3 tool package with software for use on yxz. Pull codes erase codes data log actuate components adjust ss clutch.
This is used but works great.
Software works on windows 7 8and 10.
Software interface and harness included no laptop included.
Asking $600.00 OBO

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a ydt3 tool package with software for use on yxz. Pull codes erase codes data log actuate components adjust ss clutch.
This is used but works great.
Software works on windows 7 8and 10.
Software interface and harness included no laptop included.
Asking $600.00 OBO
Lowered the price to $450.00 if anyone interested.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Is it compatible with all years?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Where do you even find information on this tool? I did some google searching with no luck, possibly interested but want to know what it's all about.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where do you even find information on this tool? I did some google searching with no luck, possibly interested but want to know what it's all about.
You probably won’t find much info out there because this is the factory tool the dealers use so it is really expensive and hard to get allows all the actuator tests and also clutch adjustments all the ss guys are talking about. Search the forum for diagnostic or ss clutch and you will find some of the members talking about it and trying to find one so they don’t have to go to the dealer.
I can try to answer any questions but pretty much if the dealer can do it with this tool you can do it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts