Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the Yamaha brand windshield last night. It's pretty kick-a$$! Took a couple of hours to install and adjust. Ran it pretty hard over some rough country (all 3 positions) and worked great with no rattles or movement of any kind. It has 3 positions, full down, 3" prop, and flipped up and secured to the roof. I will say this,,,, if you don't like drilling holes in the hood or roof of your new machine, you may want to look at something else. And, the instructions are terrible. I love it tho.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have all conditions here, and yes, very dusty with windshield in full down position! Propped open 2" is good. Installed rear window today, and it is good now in full down position. Trying to post pics, but my tablet is being stupid! Or maybe it's me...

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is going to be nice for winter time. Im considering ordering one for winter and then removing it for the summers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sent back the Yamaha windshield after see all the drilling needed to install. I like to look and ease as install of this one, when will they be on the market?

·
Registered
4 Posts
image.jpg
They should be available within 4 weeks. The hard rear lexan shields (above) will be available at the same time. I've used both for the last couple of days and love them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts